£210 - £250 per day
13 days ago
Are you an experienced SENCO? Have you had at least 1 years of recent experience in a school?
We are seeking a qualified, experienced and caring SENCO to join a primary school based in Lewisham from May 2021. This will be a 1 year maternity cover role, working 4 days a week. Please get in touch ASAP if you have relevant experience and are interested in the role.
- Develop and implement the school's SEN strategy and policy
- Carry out assessments of pupils with SEN to identify needs and monitor progress
- Work with classroom teachers, the school leadership team, parents and relevant external agencies
- Provide advice, guidance and training to classroom teachers on supporting pupils with SEN
- 1 year experience as a SENCO
- NASENCO Qualification, or QTS
- Excellent English
- Must be available full-time from May 2021
Why Register with Remedy Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across South East London
Please apply with your full up to date CV ASAP.
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Remedy Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Remedy Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.