Barking and Dagenham, London
SEN Tutor LBBD_1658384679
21 days ago
Remedy Tutors are looking for energetic and passionate SEN tutors to join our growing team of tutors in East London.
If you have a minimum of 2 year's SEN teaching experience in the UK, and an up-to-date knowledge of the National Curriculum, then we may just have the next role for you.
We specifically recruit individuals who are passionate about teaching and helping SEN children with a range of different educational needs, such as autism, dyslexia, dyspraxia, emotional behaviour, mental health needs, ADHD etc...
The suitable candidate will have the following:
- at least 2 year's teaching or tutoring experience in the UK
- Experience teaching children specifically with a range of SENs
- An enhanced DBS on the update service (ideally)
- Sound up-to-date National Curriculum knowledge
- Educated to a post graduate degree level
- A UK recognised teaching qualification i.e. PGCE
If you are interested in joining us at Remedy Tutors, please apply to this advert with your updated CV as soon as possible. Please contact Dean at Remedy Tutors for more information or to register your interest.