Woodford Green, London
£80 - £90 per day
about 2 months ago
SEN Teaching Assistant (Complex Needs) - Woodford Green
Remedy are working with a Special School in Woodford Green who are recruiting for A SEN Teaching Assistant.
This is a special school providing for pupils aged 2-19 on two sites in the London Borough of Waltham Forest. There are two sites for the Primary/ Secondary children. The current pupil roll is 286.
The role is to support and work 1:1 or in small groups for secondary aged pupils. These pupils have a range of different profound and complex learning difficulties and medical needs.
- Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Medical Needs
- Downs Syndrome
- Communication Difficulties / Speech & Language
- Physical Difficulties
- Cerebral Palsy
- Severe/Moderate Learning Difficulties
The Successful SEN Teaching Assistant;
- Experience in supporting learners 1:1 or small groups
- Able to create supportive & engaging activities
- To support your teacher as an SEN Teaching Assistant
- An SEN Teaching Assistant who has great experience with complex needs learners
- Personal Care
- In date DBS with the update service or able to pay for a DBS ASAP
If you feel this is the right role for then please apply today!