£75 - £90 per day
23 days ago
SEN Teaching Assistant (TA)
South East London
The position is for a Full Time, Long Term SEN TA/LSP. The school is based in Lambeth/Southwark, South East London and has practical transport links from Central, North and East London.
The school are an all through Secondary School with a SEN Provision that caters for pupils with Autism and Complex Learning Difficulties in KS3 and KS4.
The LSA we require should have:
- Experience working with Special Educational Needs (preferably autism)
- Experience in using PECS
- Experience working with Secondary Autistic Pupils
- Must be Caring, Adaptable and highly intuitive
The school is in Lambeth/Southwark, there is a good number of local transport services that run to the school including the Overground, District Line and Hammersmith and City Lines and buses. The school is based in the suburb of Southwark and has a lot of green areas that the pupils usually use in the summer. The school are equipped with sensory rooms, communication products and lots of outdoor spaces for pupils.
The school have a mission statement that they are very committed to, which is to ensure all students enjoy their achievement. They continue to develop the curriculum and offer a wide range of activities in music, arts and sport through which children and young people can express themselves. The wellbeing of students is marked as a priority and they continue to keep up to date with this by building strong relationships with students and families.
By taking this position through Remedy Education, you will work with a consultant that has over 7 years of experience working within SEN Schools and recruitment to support you through your placement each step of the way. As a leading education recruitment agency, we also have more benefits as listed below.
To join us and be successful in this LSP role you will need to:
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Please contact Carly Walters at Remedy Education for more information.