£75 - £90 per day
about 2 months ago
SEN Teaching Assistant - Southwark South East London
Remedy Education are looking for an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant to join our lovely school based in South East London.
We are looking for a teaching assistant to join a mainstream school to work with SEN students within the classroom, you will be working with children with ASD, ADHD, learning difficulties and challenging behaviour. Its essential that you have e experience working within children within a classroom to be accepted for this role.
* SEN Teaching Assistant
* Full Time - Monday to Friday
* Long term to permanent position
* £75-90 per day, term time only
* Working with various Special Educational Needs (ASC, ADHD, SALT, EBD)
* Experience with SEN beneficial
* Ideally experience in another similar role
* Understanding of ADHD, ASD, SALT
* Able to commit to the entire academic year
* Graduates interested in training to teach welcomed and encouraged to apply
You must have a current DBS to be accepted for this role
Please apply now or contact Sophie at Remedy for more information.