£75 - £85 per day
about 2 months ago
SEN Teaching Assistant - SEN School - Lambeth South East London
Remedy Education are looking for a SEN Teaching Assistant to support SEN students within our SEN school in Lambeth.
You will be required to support children with ASD. ADHD, Learning difficulties and challenging behaviour in the classroom. you may also be required to support 1:1 with children who need extra help.
Main Responsibilities: SEN Teaching Assistant
- Maintaining and improving the communication, learning and behaviour of the students
- Supporting the teacher and other in preparing lesson plans and materials
- Providing emphatic support to students using positive language and rewarding system
- Motivating pupils to engage and socially integrate using communication techniques
- Providing support during lunch times and during activities
- Improving the social, emotional, physical and learning needs for pupils
The school is located in Lambeth with great transport link from London and close parking.
If you are interested in hearing more information about this position, please do not hesitate in contacting Sophie@ Remedy Education