£70 - £80 per day
3 months ago
SEN Teaching Assistant - Psychology Graduate - September Start
If you are a bright, confident and caring graduate with your sights set on training for a career in any of the following fields, this SEN Teaching Assistant position, in Havering, Essex could be the IDEAL role for you…!
* Educational Psychology
* Child Psychology
* Clinical Psychology
* Speech & Language Therapy
Starting from September, a fantastic and very successful Primary SEN school is looking for recent graduates to work as SEN Teaching Assistants, supporting pupils with ASD (Autism).
This is a FANTASTIC SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity, which could see you gain invaluable, frontline experience!
If you are a recent graduate, ideally psychology, and you have an interest in pursuing a career in the education sector, this SEN Teaching Assistant role will provide you with the first-hand experience you need to take the next step in your career.
Trial days are being held throughout week. Apply today to be considered for a place in the trials! Do not delay!
POSITION: SEN Teaching Assistant - positions available
PERSON: Ideal for Psychology Graduates - interest or/and experience with Autism required
SCHOOL: Fantastic Primary SEN School - Hugely Successful!
LOCATION: Havering, Essex
TRANSPORT: Multiple Public Transport Links
START DATE: September 2019 - July 2020
PAY: Paid between £70 - £80 per day - Long Term Contract
* 1st Class or 2:1 Psychology Graduate
* Some experience and understanding of working with children with Autism
* Bubbly, friendly, dependable, hardworking and committed
* Special Educational Needs (SEN) Teaching Assistant
* Primary SEN School
* Full-time, long-term from September 2019
SCHOOL & TRAVEL:
* Very highly regarded secondary school
* Located in Havering, Essex
* Remarkably friendly and supportive colleagues and SLT
SEN Teaching Assistant- Psychology Graduate- ASAP Start!
If you are interested please do not hesitate in contacting
Job Types: Full-time, Contract