£70 - £85 per day
18 days ago
SEN Teaching Assistant | Perfect for an Aspiring SEN Teacher | ASAP start
Q- Are you an aspiring SEN Teacher, Clinical or Educational Psychologist?
Yes? Excellent! Remedy Education have the perfect SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity for you!
A lovely inclusive Greenwich SEN school is looking for a Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistant to work within their SEN school for the remainder of the academic year.
There is an immediate need for a SEN Teaching Assistant to support primary pupils with Autism, Complex Needs and PMLD. A Graduate with prior experience within this field would be an ideal applicant for this role.
The school are keen to trial candidates immediately!!
- SEN Teaching Assistant
- Deliver interventions & ensure learning goals are met
- Follow the specifications of a detailed EHCP
- £70 - £85 per day
- ASAP Start until July 2020 at least
- Graduates or those with extensive SEN experience
- Psychology graduates are welcomed
- Experience with SEN is preferred
- Hardworking, committed, resilient
- Perfect role for a future SEN Teacher, Clinical or Educational Psychologist
- Highly inclusive Greenwich SEN school
- On-site specialist SEN provisions and resources
- Welcoming Senior Leadership Team
- Plenty of additional training and development opportunities
To be considered for this exciting SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity, submit your CV today.
Do not delay as trial days are being held immediately!
If shortlisted, your personal consultant will be in contact within 24 hours.
Please see our website page headed 'About' and scroll to the bottom to see our 'Privacy Notice' for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you.