3 months ago
SEN Teaching Assistant - Manual Handling Trained - Camden, Haringey, Islington and Enfield - ASAP Start
Are you well versed in managing challenging behaviour and SEMH needs? Would you like a new position before the Easter break? Do you have the skills and experience to assist children in accessing the curriculum? Can you provide professional childcare and learning support?
We are currently recruiting for a SEN Teaching Assistant with Manual Handling training to work across numerous schools based in the boroughs of Camden, Haringey, Islington and Enfield.
The role will be supporting children with additional needs, starting as soon as possible.
- Managing challenging behaviour and supporting the class teacher
- Using imagination and innovation to enhance the learning experience of all pupils
- Working with small groups and 1:1
- Liaising with fellow colleagues to get the most out of your pupils' development
- Relevant education qualification preferred
- Must have manual handling training
- Able to make an impression on both us and our client
- Experience working or volunteering with SEN/SEMH/EBD pupils
- Knowledge of Makaton, Moving and Handling, PECs or Team Teach is advantageous
If you feel this is the right role for you then please contact Hollie Myers at Remedy Education