£75 - £90 per day
30 days ago
SEN Teaching Assistant - Mainstream School - Lambeth South East London
Our lovely 2 form entry primary school located within walking distance of the local train station is looking to appoint an innovative, ambitious and enthusiastic SEN teaching for an immediate start.
The successful teaching assistant at this primary school will play a significant role in the continued development of the school and help drive the success of children.
The Primary School:
- 2 Form Entry
- GOOD OFSTED rating
- Supportive Headteacher and staff
- Excellent CPD opportunities
- Opportunity to complete teacher training
- Motivated and friendly children
- Large, bright classrooms with excellent resources
- Supportive SENCo
The successful SEN Teaching Assistant will be:
- An outstanding practitioner
- Be able to supervise and provide particular support for pupils, especially those with special educational needs
- Assist with the development and implementation of education and behavioural plans
- Establish relationships with children and interact with them according to their needs
- Bring energy and enthusiasm
The ideal candidate for this teaching assistant role will have experience of working with primary children with Special Educational Needs or hold relevant qualifications, you must also hold a DBS.
This is a full time position starting ASAP on a long term basis.
Please apply now or contact Sophie for more information.