Tower Hamlets, London
£70 - £95 per day
15 days ago
SEN Teaching Assistant - Graduates Required - Tower Hamlets
My client school in the Borough of Tower Hamlets, an Outstanding, high-achieving Primary School are looking to appoint multiple Teaching Assistants & SEN Teaching Assistants for ASAP starts. These are full time, and long-term posts.
The SENCO has created a fantastic environment for graduates. She has made it possible for you to gain experience, attend training courses (such as autism awareness, safeguarding etc) and grow / learn as much as possible throughout the whole academic year!
All the SEN Teaching Assistant roles below will have a SEN focus of some sort, and will require a hardworking, knowledgeable and caring graduate - If you've got any of those traits, then please apply now!
JOB DESCRIPTION · SEN Teaching Assistant
· 1:1 and group support - In and out of the classroom · Working alongside a range of professionals and SENCO
· Attending weekly training sessions
· Working across any of the following phases - EYFS, KS1 or KS2 · ASAP starts - Long-term & full time
· £70 - £84 per day · Located in the Borough of Tower Hamlets PERSON SPECIFICATION
· Must have a degree from a reputable University
· Must have an outgoing, forward-thinking and creative personality
· You must be willing to learn and get stuck in with multiple role.
Strong understanding of SEN is required
· Previous SEN experience in either a working or personal level would be desirable, but not essential SCHOOL DETAILS
· Forward-thinking and creative Primary School
· Large Primary School - Plenty of opportunities
· Additional training provided throughout
· Located in the Borough of Tower Hamlets
If you are interested in a SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity, trial days can be arranged immediately!! Apply for SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity by sending your CV to Renee at Remedy Education.