£75 - £85 per day
5 months ago
SEN Teaching Assistant - Good Secondary school - SEN Training Provided - Greenwich
Q - Are you an ambitious Psychology graduate?
Q - Are you looking for frontline in-class experience before enrolling onto a masters or a PhD?
An Ofsted graded "Good" school in the London borough of Lambeth, is recruiting for a forward-thinking, committed graduate to help support students with special educational needs.
Within the role of SEN Teaching Assistant, you will be helping the students with special needs in a range of different classroom settings. This role will include 1:1 boosters out of the classroom setting for students who require the extra support.
The school has got vast training facilities and large support team to aid you with any challenges you may face.
The ideal SEN Teaching Assistant
· Must have a degree from a reputable university
· Excelling at building relationships with both student and teachers
· Hard-working and motivated
· Must be devoted to the full academic year
· Passionate about helping students with special needs
· Experience within a SEN background would be ideal
· Prior success with Psychology graduates
The role of SEN Teaching Assistant
· SEN Teaching Assistant
· Providing 1:1 support to students with a range of mild special needs
· Liaising with SEN professionals
· Implementing action plans
· Assisting with educational and emotional needs
· Full time - Long Term - £70 - £85 per day
· ASAP Start
· "Good"graded Secondary School in previous Ofsted report
· Brilliant facilities within the school
· Large and attentive Support team
· Warm and welcoming Secondary School Teachers
· Located in the London borough of Greenwich, South East London
This SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity will be closing soon for shortlisting. Apply today to ensure you don't missout!
Please see our website page headed 'About' and scroll to the bottom to see our 'Privacy Notice' for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you'