£80 - £85 per day
16 days ago
SEN Teaching Assistant - Full time - Greenwich, South East London
- Long term to permanent
- Full time
- Immediate start
- £75-80 a day
- Based in a school in Greenwich, South East London
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced SEN TA at a 'Good' Secondary School in South East London has arisen to start in ASAP.
Our amazing SEN school in the borough of Greenwich, are looking to recruit an experienced SEN TA to start ASAP. The school has consistently been in the top 3 percent nationally for student progress, has outstanding management and a culture of wisdom, care and trust throughout the school.
This school are looking for an SEN TA to support the schools SEN students both in and out of class. You'll be responsible for:
- Working 1-1 and in small groups with students who have varying SEND and behavioural needs
- Helping raise attainment across Reading, Writing, Maths, and English
- Supporting the class teacher throughout the day
- Helping with setting up the class
- Helping with new ideas to teach the students
- Support children with SEN such as ASD
To be considered for this SEN TA role you must:
- Have a calm but firm and fair approach to behaviour management
- Have a passion for helping young people excel
- Have experience working with secondary school-aged students with SEN
If you think you are the right person for this role the please apply now, you can also contact Sophie at Remedy for more information.