Tower Hamlets, London
£70 - £95 per day
21 days ago
SEN Teaching Assistant - East London
Remedy Recruitment are currently seeking a full-time SEN Teaching Assistant to work 1-1 with students with Autism, SLD and complex needs. The ideal candidate will have --
- at least 6 months experience supporting students with Autism, PMLD and SLD.
- have the ability to build strong and meaningful relationships with vulnerable students
- be experienced in de-escalation strategies
- be available to start asap, 5 days a week
- have a clear DBS registered to the update service Would you be interested in hearing more?
Please contact our team today! Remedy Recruitment provides Special Educational Needs (SEN) professionals for SEN schools, mainstream schools, residential care homes and 1-1 home support through local authorities, across the UK.
We can offer short/long term placements on a temporary and permanent basis for specialist SEN teachers, teaching assistants, support workers, social workers, VI/HI practitioners and mid-day meal supervisors.
if you are interested please send your cv or give me a call on 02084181390.