£75 - £85 per day
7 days ago
SEN TA | Immediate Start | Croydon
Remedy Education are looking for Experienced teaching assistants required for an immediate start for a 1:1 role at a primary school in Croydon.
We are looking for a Teaching Assistant who is confident working 1:1 with SEN children and looking for a long term role to start this term.
The SEN Teaching assistant role would suit somebody who is experienced working with Early Years or KS1 high needs children within a primary school environment.
Here are some of the benefits of this Teaching Assistant role:
- Great location easily commutable from most parts of London.
- Rare chance to join a highly skilled SEN team who are fun to work with.
- Develop your practice within a school that really values professional development of its staff
- Working under an inspirational SENCO with a passion for working with high needs children.
What are the school looking for?
- Passion for working with young children with Learning Difficulties
- Confident and self-assured Teaching Assistant with a passion for working with moderate learning difficulties
- Good team player with lots of initiative
- Previous experience working 1:1 with children with high needs.
- Patient and empathetic individual
All SEN Teaching Assistants currently at the school have thrived and been at the school long term, we are looking for someone else to follow in their path. This is a long term role to start this month
Apply for this Teaching Assistant role today to avoid missing out!