£75 - £85 per day
25 days ago
SEN Teaching Assistant - BSL Level 2
Remedy Education are currently recruiting for a caring and compassionate SEN Teaching Assistant with Level 2 BSL qualification to work at an inclusive and supportive Secondary school in Lewisham.
About the role:
- 1:1 support for a Year 8 student with speech and language difficulties
- Must have level 2 BSL qualification
- Pastoral intervention support
Contact/ Position details:
* Location - Lewisham
* Position - SEN Teaching Assistant - BSL Level 2
* End date (if applicable) - July 2021
* Full time/part time - Full time
* £85 - £95 per day
* Hours - 8.30am until 4pm
Experience, training and qualifications:
- Previous experience working with BSL
- Level 2 BSL qualification or higher
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year (desirable however not essential as Safeguarding training is provided)
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH REMEDY EDUCATION, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional references
If this role appeals to you, click 'apply now.'
For more information about the role or how Remedy can help you secure your next role, please contact Carly Walters on, 0208 418 1390.
Remedy Education is the premier provider of Primary Teachers, Secondary Teachers and Support Staff to Schools, and Nurseries.
Remedy is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Remedy Education in order to fill this vacancy.