Wandsworth, S. W. London, London, England
Up to £80 per day
5 months ago
SEN Teaching Assistant | ASC Focus | Wandsworth, South West London
A rare opportunity has arisen for an adaptable Teaching Assistant with an interest in Special Educational Needs (SEN) who is searching for a role which is both challenging and rewarding every day.
This SEN Teaching Assistant position based in the London Borough of Wandsworth will be focused around supporting Primary School children who have been diagnosed with Autism (ASC) & ADHD. The SENCO has shown an interest in Psychology & Sociology graduates who are keen to be challenged daily and gain a better insight into Autism and Child Development.
You will be working within the classroom supporting students with ASD with their learning and development. You will need experience working with ASD students.
Key points of the position:
- Long term to permanent position (the role will go permanent after 12 weeks)
- Full time - Monday to Friday
- £80 a day
- SEN Teaching Assistant role
- Based in our SEN school in Wandsworth
- Immediate start
- Warm & Friendly Primary School ·Graded 'Good' in their latest Ofsted report
- Creative and modern feel throughout the School
- Fantastic Leadership team, supportive and create opportunities for hard working staff
- Located in the London Borough of Wandsworth
If you think you are the right person for this role then please apply now, you can also contact Sophie at Remedy for more information.