£70 - £85 per day
24 days ago
SEN Teaching Assistant - Autism Focus
Q - Do you have a genuine interest towards supporting Special Educational Needs?
Q - Are you looking to gain first-hand experience in a classroom?
If so, then please read on below to find out further information about this SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity in the Borough of Greenwich.
A wonderful Primary School located in the South East London Borough of Greenwich are looking to recruit a SEN Teaching Assistant for an ASAP start. This is a full time, and long-term role for the entire academic year.
The Head Teacher is seeking a dependable, dedicated and empathetic SEN Teaching Assistant to work full-time across any of the EYFS, KS1 or KS2 phases with children who have been diagnosed with Autism (ASD).
Passion, resilience, a clear desire to develop via additional training and absolute reliability are key requirements to be a success within this full-time and long-term role.
Does this sound like the ideal SEN Teaching Assistant role in Tower Hamlets for you? If so, apply today as the Head Teacher is keen to meet with suitable candidates ASAP!
- SEN Teaching Assistant - Autism Focus
- EYFS, KS1 and KS2 - small groups and 1:1 intervention
- Supporting the class teacher to deliver the lesson objectives
- Working alongside the SENCo and EHCP
- ASAP Start - Long-Term & Full Time
- £70-£80 per day
- Located in the Borough of Greenwich
- Graduates from highly reputable universities - Russell Group, for instance
- Will preferably have some classroom-based SEN / ASD experience, although not essential
- A positive attitude, the ability to empathise and a willingness to develop and learn on the job
- Bright, team-player, engaging, hardworking, adaptable and with a professional outlook
- Graded 'Good' in their latest Ofsted report
- Fantastic Head Teacher that is looking for outgoing and dedicated staff
- School is a big believer in providing training throughout
- Modern and creative ethos throughout - Teamwork is a MUST!
- Located in the London Borough of Greenwich
If you are interested in this SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity, trial days can be arranged immediately!!
Apply for this SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity by sending your CV to Carly Walters at Remedy Education. You will be contacted by your personal consultant, if shortlisted.
Please see our website page headed 'About' and scroll to the bottom to see our 'Privacy Notice' for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you.