2 months ago
SEN Teaching Assistant - Autism & Behaviour Difficulties Focus - Croydon
A fantastic School In Croydon are looking for a SEN Teaching Assistant to join their Secondary School ASAP. The Head Teacher has stressed that the appointed individual must have a good understanding of both Autism & behaviour difficulties. You will be working with a range of children across KS3/KS4 providing in & out of class support.
Does this sound like the SEN Teaching Assistant role for you? Is so, please read on below to find out further information! - The Primary School are keen to trial candidates ASAP!
- SEN Teaching Assistant
- Working across KS3/ KS4
- Supporting children with Autism (SEN) & Behaviour issues - 1:1 & group basis
- Fantastic support from the Senior Leadership Team and Colleagues
- Perfect for an aspiring Educational or Clinical Psychology, Speech and Lang therapist
- Full Time & Long-term position - Scope for a permanent contract
- 1st Class or 2:1 Degree from a reputable University (Psychology preferred)
- Strong academics throughout required: A-Levels & GCSEs
- Child related experience is desirable, but not essential
- Strong understanding of the Primary curriculum & SEN
- Must be an engaging, ambitious and caring individual
If you are interested in this SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity, trial days can be arranged immediately!!