£70 - £85 per day
6 months ago
SEN Teaching Assistant - ADHD Experience Required - Lambeth
Q - Do you have prior experience of working with children with special needs?
My client school in Lambeth is a successful and highly inclusive school. They have an exciting opportunity for a Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant, who has experience of working with children with ADHD, Down's Syndrome and Autism (ASC).
To be considered for this SEN Teaching Assistant role you must have prior experience of working with children with special educational needs.
SEN Teaching Assistant - The Opportunity:
· SEN Teaching Assistant - Down's Syndrome, ADHD and Autism
· Long-term, full-time position (term-time only)
· ASAP start until at least July 2020
· 1:1 support, alongside the class teacher
· Earn £70-£85 per day + Healthcare package - Very competitive!
SEN Teaching Assistant - The Person
· Experience of working with children with ADHD and Autism required
· Solid academic background (inc. degree), bright personality, dependable and patient
· Clear passion for working with children with Special Needs
· Full time, long-term role - Must be able to commit until at least July 2020
SEN Teaching Assistant - School:
· A hugely successful SEN school graded as 'Outstanding' by Ofsted
· Located within the London borough of Lambeth
· Supportive and experienced Head Teacher/SLT
· Superb training opportunities
· Excellent public transport options
Apply now for this exciting and very rewarding SEN Teaching Assistant post in Brent. Send your CV to Carly Walters at Remedy Education and if shortlisted you will be contacted within 48 hours.
Please see our website page headed 'About' and scroll to the bottom to see our 'Privacy Notice' for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you.