£70 - £80 per day
19 days ago
Long term perm
1:1 SEN Teaching Assistants - London Borough of Lambeth - Rest of Academic Year
A great and supportive SEN school in Lambeth are searching for various SEN Teaching Assistants to join them ASAP, supporting children on a 1:1 basis for the full academic year.
We are looking to find SEN Teaching Assistants for the following roles:
1. 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant - Autistic/ADHD Child
2. 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant - EBD/SEMH
3. 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant - Cystic Fibrosis/Physical Needs
To be eligible for any of the above roles you must have experience with SEN children in any capacity. Whether this experience is in another 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant role or working with children in another setting, we would love to hear from you!
Your role as a 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant will involve providing 1:1 support for child for the full academic year, helping them with their academic work, just as much as their social skills and fine motor skill.
These 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant positions are all full-time, contracted for the Rest academic year at a minimum. Please do not apply if you can commit to the role for the long-term, as your dedication is paramount to the child's development and success.
Job & Person Spec - 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant
· 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant
· Experience with SEN required
· Full Time, Long-Term (Rest Academic year)
· Social Skills & Life Skills
· £70 - £80 per day
· Interviews ASAP
School Specification - 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant
· Good SEN College in Lambeth
· Fantastic facilities and opportunities for all children
· Track-record of training Teaching Assistants to Teachers
· Happy, welcoming and polite children
· Diverse and Inclusive - SEN Support is great
If this sounds like the perfect 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity for you, please apply today!
Please see our website page headed 'About' and scroll to the bottom to see our 'Privacy Notice' for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you'.