£75 - £90 per day
about 1 month ago
SEN Teaching Assistant
Southwark South East London
Remedy Education are looking for an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant to join our lovely school based in South East London.
We are looking for a teaching assistant to join a mainstream school to work with SEN students within the classroom, you will be working with children with ASD, ADHD, learning difficulties and challenging behaviour. Its essential that you have e experience working within children within a classroom to be accepted for this role.
* SEN Teaching Assistant
* Full Time - Monday to Friday
* Long term to permanent position
* £75-90 per day, term time only
* Working with various Special Educational Needs (ASC, ADHD, SALT, EBD)
* Experience with SEN beneficial
* Ideally experience in another similar role
* Understanding of ADHD, ASD, SALT
* Able to commit to the entire academic year
* Graduates interested in training to teach welcomed and encouraged to apply
You must have a current DBS to be accepted for this role
Please apply now or contact Sophie at Remedy for more information.