SEN Teaching Assistant - Newham
Have you previously had experience in working with children or adults with Special Educational Needs (SEN)?
Are you looking for an opportunity to work within a primary school setting, supporting SEN students on a 1:1 and small group basis?
Remedy Recruitment are currently working with a Primary School based in Newham who are currently looking for TA's/LSA's to work with their students.
- Primary Teaching Assistant role
- Working 1:1 and on a small group basis with SEN students
- Variety of schools across Newham
- Short term and long term roles available
- Previous child-related experience is ideal
- 75.00 - £80.00 per day
If you are interested in hearing more information about this position please do not hesitate in contacting ZEKI at Remedy Education