7 months ago
Have you considered a career in primary education? Do you want to transform the future of some of society's most vulnerable groups? Then why not consider a career as an SEN Teaching Assistant?
We are seeking Teaching Assistants who are looking for a long term role which has the opportunity to go permanent for the right candidate. As a Teaching Assistant you will be working within the class to support the class teacher with their lessons. You will be working alongside a team of support staff in class, and working on a 1-1 basis with SEN students.
To be successful in this role it is desirable if you:
- Have experience working within a school setting
- Have experience working with learning difficulties or behavioural difficulties
- Have a good understanding of Special Educational Needs, or a willingness to learn
- Be able to demonstrate a good understanding of the role of a Teaching Assistant
- Have the ability to engage pupils in their learning and support them in their social, emotional and personal.
The location of the school is in Dagenham and very accessible.
If you are interested in hearing more about this position then please contact