9 days ago
SEN Teaching Assistant - Special Needs School - Immediate Start -
- SEN Teaching Assistant required for a Special Needs School
- SEN Teaching Assistant required for an ASAP start
- SEN Teaching Assistant that MUST have experience working with ASD and Complex Needs
- PECS and Makaton desirable but not essential for SEN Teaching Assistant role
- Personal care may be required for SEN Teaching Assistant role
Are you a SEN Teaching Assistant with experience working with PECS and Makaton?
Do you consider yourself to be a confident SEN Teaching Assistant who has a passion for Special Needs?
Are you a SEN Teaching Assistant who is able to use your initiative and be proactive should a difficult situation arise?
If you answered yes then this SEN Teaching Assistant role is for you!
The Role - SEN Teaching Assistant:
We are looking for an experience SEN Teaching Assistant to join a SEN School based in North London.
As a SEN Teaching Assistant you will be required to support the classroom teacher as well as 1:1 support with students who has ASD and Complex Needs. A successful SEN Teaching Assistant will have a passion for SEN, a confident approach and will thrive within the special needs environment. Ideally to qualify for this SEN Teaching Assistant role you will have at least 1 years experience as a Special Needs Teaching Assistant.
This role will require someone to work with really severe learning difficulties.
Experience with PECS, Makaton and other methods of communicating with non-verbal candidates would be ideal.
If you feel this is the right role for you then please contact Brad on 0208 418 1390 or at