about 1 month ago
Remedy Education are looking for a SEN Teaching assistant position based in Wandsworth SW17.
This will be to start in September and be a Temporary - Permanent position
Due to this post going permanent, commitment is key.
- Posts in both Primary and Secondary
- ASD Support
- Permanent contract after 12 weeks
- Outstanding school
- September start
This ASD Teaching Assistant position would suit someone who has prior experience supporting young people or volunteering with those with Autism. As the chosen TA, you will be working closely with the pupils who have are on an ILP and will play a lead role alongside the professionals in developing both learning and behavioural plans for your key children.
who we are looking for:
- We're looking for dedicated, enthusiastic and motivated individuals who share our mission of empowering people with autism to lead fuller lives.
- You will be a strong team player with great communication skills, have the ability to work under pressure, and above all be passionate and committed to the development of the pupils within the school.
- You will need to be willing to learn and work under the direction of the Supervisors, Behaviour Analysts, Qualified Teachers and therapists.
Send your CV to Natalie at Remedy
If you require more information please contact Natalie at Remedy on 0208 418 1390