5 days ago
SEN Teaching Assistant/Camden Location/September Start
- Are you a motivated person who is looking for a SEN Teaching Assistant role?
- Do you have experience of working with children who have special educational needs?
- Have you dealt with challenging behaviour in the past?
We are recruiting a SEN Teaching assistant in the Camden area We are looking for motivated, calm and caring individuals.
Working as an SEN TA could be the start of an exciting and rewarding new career! And if you already have experience as a SEN Teaching Assistant, great! With the large variety of roles we have available we can certainly find you exactly what you're looking for out of a new SEN TA role.
- Help the teacher with preparation and planning of activities and lessons
- Ensuring the classroom is a safe learning environment for the children
- Provide professional, approachable and helpful assistance to the teacher
- Guide children with different learning styles to ensure each individual is getting the full benefit from the lesson
- Reporting any issues, in line with school policy and procedure
- Communicating effectively with children, staff, parents and carers where necessary
- Ideally 3 months experience working with children (desirable)
- Being able to build rapport with students and staff
- Being patient and kind with an approachable personality
- Experience working in a Secondary or Primary School environment (desirable)
- Be committed to working in a team
- Possess the motivation to achieve and add value to the school
- Willing and able to support children with different ability levels, including SEN
- DBS check (or the willingness to undertake one)
- Dedicated consultants with an enthusiastic and encouraging approach
- Competitive rates of pay
- A 'refer a friend' scheme - chance to earn £100
- CPD opportunity
If this sounds like something that would interest you please don't hesitate to contact me by emailing your CV or feel free to contact me directly on 0204 531 0029 for further information.