£75 - £85 per day
2 months ago
Long term perm
SEN Teaching Assistant - Greenwich
Start - As soon as possible
Remedy Education is currently looking for a SEN TA at a Primary school in Greenwich; the school supports young children aged 2-11 years old with a range of complex educational and medical needs including ASD and PMLD. This is an opportunity to support young children in class, small groups and one to one in a school with great facilities including an interactive dance studio and hydrotherapy pool. There is a great team of support staff, making it an enjoyable and supportive working environment.
What you can expect:
- Transition from a Temporary basis to a Full-time position depending on performance.
- £75 - £85 a day
- ASAP Start
- Supportive / energetic environment
- Ability to make an impact on the wellbeing and education experience of vulnerable young children
- Traditional SEN experience; working in special schools, supporting SEN students in any setting
- Experience with personal care/ physical disabilities
- Experience working with children and young people on the autism spectrum in any setting
- Learning Support Assistants, Teaching Assistants, SEN Teaching Assistants, Support Workers, Healthcare Assistants
Do you think this great opportunity could be a good fit for you? If so, please either apply below or contact Carly Walters at Remedy Education directly on, 0208 418 1390 via or email to find out more. Please submit your updated CV.
Remedy Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to GSL Education storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the new GDPR requirements