£145 - £180 per day
about 1 year ago
Long term perm
Remedy Education is recruiting for SEN / Special Education Needs Class Teacher looking for regular daily supply, short and long-term SEN teaching roles to join our pool of staff across Lambeth. We have a constant flow of work for Primary Teachers / Secondary Teachers to work across a wide range of school based roles in teaching, leadership, special needs and learning support.
About the Roles
- SEN / Special Education Need Class Teacher
- Lambeth, South East London
- Full or part-time options available
- Day-to-day supply, short-term, long-term or permanent contracts available
- £145 - £180 per day
Working with Remedy also gives you access to:
- Great rates of pay
- Guaranteed pay scheme
- £100 referral scheme
- Consultant exclusivity and bespoke service
In order to be considered for this role, the SEN / Special Education Needs Class Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree (Teachers)
- Proven experience teaching / supporting the UK or equivalent curriculum within the past two years
- NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
- Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Remedy Education, please contact Carly on, 0208 418 1390.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Remedy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Remedy will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Remedy is an equal opportunities employer.