Waltham Forest, London
£140 - £170 per annum
28 days ago
Remedy Education are looking for Teachers located in North London that are interested in working in an Special Needs School with children with PMLD.
The role will require leading, delivering and co-ordinating lessons and curriculum to students that have PMLD. Candidates who are committed to ensuring pupils make good progress and encourage pupils to reach their potential through engaging and stimulating teaching will be considered to work in one of our outstanding SEN schools.
Successful candidates will need the following skills and qualifications:
- Confident in differentiating work in accordance to the students' needs
- Experience working with children with SEN needs i.e PMLD
- Excellent communication skills, the ability to use initiative and works well under pressure
- A valid DBS
Successful candidates will benefit from:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Opportunities to progress your career in a nurturing environment
- Work in Outstanding SEN schools which are easily accessible to transport links
- Ongoing career advice from dedicated personal consultant
If you have the qualities and would like to work with us please apply or find out more information. Please call now on or click 'Apply'. Successful candidates will be contacted by phone or email.