13 days ago
SEN Teacher - Mixed Complex Special Needs (SLD)
Start date - ASAP
- Must have QTS
- ASD/SLD experience gained in a special school
- You must have experienced working with SEN and Complex Needs
Remedy are looking for a SEN Teacher to join our lovely school based in Greenwich, South East London. You will be require to teach in our SEN school for children with various SEN.
You will be supporting a SEN classroom teaching to a range of mixed needs, ability to plan lessons, ability to use school assessment, ability to manage a team, ability to follow behaviour plans, creative and enthusiastic, punctual, hard working.
About the Role
- You will be responsible for teaching a small class of around 6-12 students with special educational needs
- You will use resources to help each student understand and engage in lessons
- You will have additional support in the classroom from other support staff
- You will plan and deliver effective lessons using the UK curriculum
Our lovely school is based in Greenwich South East London has great transport links from London, the school also has amazing welcoming staff who are looking for a new teacher to join in ASAP.
To be accepted for this role you must hold QTS and a current DBS.
If you are a qualified teacher and are looking for a new role please apply for this role and you will be contacted by Remedy. You can also call Sophie at Remedy for more information.