£160 - £180 per day
11 days ago
Long term perm
SEN Supply Teacher - Greenwich, South East London
Are you a qualified SEN Teacher looking for supply work? Do you want to work as a supply teacher in SEN schools across Greenwich?
Remedy Education are currently seeking SEN Teachers across Greenwich and the surrounding areas for day-to-day and long-term supply work, a lot of the roles will have the view of going permanent.
We work with schools and PRU's that cater for children with a variety of needs including SEMH, ASD, MLD, SLD, PMLD and more so Whether you are new to the profession and looking for an introduction to different schools, or an experienced SEN Teacher taking a break from permanent employment, working as a supply teacher is a great way to network with education professionals, secure contacts in schools that suit you and work when you are available.
Benefits of working with Remedy Education:
- Exclusive roles
- DBS and school application support
- A dedicated consultant focused on finding the right roles for you
- App-based booking system
- Free career advice
- Support to edit and improve your CV
- Online diary
- Refer a friend scheme
Please note that candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role will not be Considered.
Benefits of a Day to Day role:
- Flexible working days
- Weekly pay
- Free CPD
- Local bookings
- Competitive pay
- 2 references for the last 5 years (1 must be a full child-based safeguarding reference)
- Experience working in a Secondary or SEN school
- Experience working with children with special educational needs
- An up-to-date DBS on the update service
- A job history for the last 10 years
To avoid missing out on this amazing opportunity, please do get in touch regards to further information by Carly Walters on, 0208 418 1390.