18 days ago
SEN Teacher - Full Time - September 2019 Start - Croydon
Remedy are looking for a qualified SEN Teacher to join our Secondary school based in Croydon. We are looking for someone to start in September on a temp to perm contract.
The position will be full time and school-based contract, with the successful teacher tasked with working with small streamed groups in the morning, and then on a more 1:1 basis in the afternoon, with a specific focus on Literacy and Numeracy and interventions across the school.
Applicants will need to be a qualified teacher, with a proven track record of raising attainment and progress.
- Qualified Teacher
- UK QTS a MUST
- Talented Intervention / SEN Teacher - previous experience ideally required!
- Ability to work with a range of ability and needs
- Passionate about teaching & learning
- Engaging, empathetic & caring approach
- Genuine Team Player
- Intervention / SEN Teacher
- Requires a qualified Primary Teacher or SEN Teacher
- Previous experience delivering SEN Interventions an advantage!
- Ability to work with children of varying ability & needs
- September 2019 start - Full Time
- Based in Croydon, South West London
- Excellent SLT - supportive, down to earth & established
- Fantastic resources and facilities
- Welcoming and encouraging team of staff
- Staff car park & FREE parking available
- Good public transport links
Please contact Sophie at Remedy to apply for this role, or you can call Sophie at Remedy on 0208 418 1390.