Tower Hamlets, London
£70 - £90 per day
15 days ago
SEN Teaching Assistant - Tower Hamlets
In Tower Hamlets, a cluster of Primary Schools are looking to appoint multiple SEN Teaching Assistants for ASAP starts. These are all long-term & full-time roles.
All SENCos have created fantastic environments for graduates and made it possible to gain experience, attend training courses and grow as much as possible through the whole academic year!
All the SEN Teaching Assistant roles below will have a SEN focus of some sort, and will require a hardworking, knowledgeable and caring graduate - If you've got any of those traits, then apply now!
SEN Teaching Assistant opportunities at these schools are writhe.
- SEN Teaching Assistants
- Supporting a variety of SEN; Autism (ASD), Dyslexia, ADHD and Speech & Language
- 1:1 and group support - In and out of the classroom
- Working alongside a range of professionals and SENCO
- Attending weekly training sessions
- Working across any of the following phases - EYFS, KS1 or KS2
- ASAP start - Long-term & full time
- £70 - £85 per day - Scope to increase after 12 working weeks
- Degree from a reputable University
- Must have an outgoing, forward-thinking and creative personality
- You must be willing to learn and get stuck in with multiple roles
- Strong understanding of SEN is required
- Previous SEN experience in either a working or personal level is desirable, but not essential
The contact for this role is or call Remedy Education on 02084181390