£70 - £90 per day
SEN TA - Hackney_1622715335
14 days ago
Are you looking for a fantastic new work opportunity to join an inspiring SEN school working as a 1:1 Teaching Assistant?
Well I'm currently looking for an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant to work at a setting in Hackney. The successful candidate will help pupils academically, behaviourally and with some aspects of their care needs. The pupils may have Multiple Learning Difficulties (MLD), Severe Learning Difficulties (SLD) and Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties (PMLD). Some of the pupils may also be working at a lower level of educational development than average. assisting secondary aged students with additional needs including SEMH, ASD and Complex Needs.
The successful applicant will be assisting other staff members by working on a 1:1 basis with children and supporting small groups. Applicants must have experience of working with or caring for individuals with special educational needs.
There are many benefits to this job, including:
- * Being able to work with a staff team who will aid your skill development in the SEN sector
- * The opportunity to gain more experience in SEN
- * Working with pupils who are eager to learn
- * Excellent staff training
The responsibilities that you would have are:
- * To support the teacher in lessons and classroom management
- * Assisting pupils with personal care/additional care needs
- * Encouraging independence of the pupils
- * Set up the classroom for lessons and gather materials
The requirements for this role are:
- * A DBS (preferably on the update service)
- * You must have experience working with or caring for children or young people
- * Experience with working with people with additional needs or experience in the care industry
- * Be a determined and committed individual
- * Be committed to achieving high standards of teaching and learning for all
If you are interested in this position, please apply today by sending your CV to Tilly at Remedy Education.