£75 - £85 per day
7 days ago
Long term perm
SEN Support Worker - Primary Aged students - School Based in Lewisham
**SEN Support Worker required in Lewisham
**SEN Support Worker required ASAP
**SEN Support Worker required for an SEND all through school from 4 - 18 year old's based in South London
A specialist SEN School are on the hunt for a dedicated SEN Support Worker to join an inclusive and supportive team starting ASAP. The school cater for pupils with various needs such as complex needs, ASD, PMLD, Physical difficulties, learning difficulties, speech and language difficulties and is located in Lewisham.
You will be supporting students in small groups and 1:1.
SEN Support Worker - The following difficulties/behaviours can be expected due by the pupils that you will be supporting:
- Complex needs, ASD, PMLD, Physical difficulties, learning difficulties, speech and language difficulties.
- Forming and maintaining relationships, including attachment difficulties
- Physical, Medical and Complex needs
- Non verbal, speech and language difficulties
- difficulties with Social interaction
SEN Support Worker - You will be:
- Supporting a range of young people attending the school
- Learning is focused on life skills and therapy.
- Working with staff to provide intervention groups, focusing on social skills, speech and language activities
- Working with small groups of students with Complex Needs
- Working with small groups, planning and delivering your own sessions of learning following EHCPs or teachers guidance
- Ability to read data and raising attainment for students
- Ensuring a safe and nurturing learning environment for students.
SEN Support Worker - You must have:
- Previous experience as a SEND TA
- Full DBS Check
- References Available
- Available to start ASAP, full time
The school are looking for an experienced SEN Support Worker who is available to start immediately.
If the SEN Support Worker is the ideal opportunity for you, please contact Carly Walters on, 0208 418 1390 or apply now. Alternatively, if you have a friend or colleague that would like to a new challenge as a SEN Support Worker, send over their contact details, and you could earn £150 from our Refer a Friend scheme.