£140 - £170 per day
7 days ago
Monday 25th February
Are you looking for your next opportunity in South East London to make a difference to children with additional needs?Are you looking for more long term, permanent roles? Want to have the security of knowing you have work everyday and you can contribute to a school environment?
As a SEN Teacher, we understand that SEN covers multiple disciplines - we aim to highlight your strengths and pair you with like-schools to create a valuable experience of value adding to both yourself and our schools. Each child deserves opportunity to discover their gifts and talents, being able to reach their full potential and highlight their abilities.
What Special Education Needs Teaching Looks Like in South East London,
- Range of roles and SEN specialities covered - Multiple Learning Difficulties or Profound Multiple Learning Difficulties; Severe Learning Difficulties, Emotional and Behavioural and Social Difficulties; Specific learning or Physical
- All types of schools covered - Mainstream - Primary or Secondary; Pupil Referral Units; Learning Support Units within a school
- 1:2:1 provision or small group
Job Type / Category
About the schools? We cover the following:
- Primary, Secondary Schools and SEN schools
- State schools, Independent, Prepatory/Prep and Faith Schools
- Mainstream, Pupil Referral Units (PRU) and Learning Support Units
About the role:
As a dedicated SEN teacher, we aim to:
- Link you with suitable work that highlights your strengths to a potential employer
- Work within your parameters
- Support you with giving you tips and resource hints for supply teaching; opportunity for CPD
- Be transparent with you in expectations about availability and details of any assignment
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
Are you an enthusiastic teacher with a "Can-do" attitude? Do you must meet the following criteria:
- be eligible to work in the UK
- have Qualified Teacher Status or be eligible to apply
- possess valid references covering the past 2 years
- relevant extended classroom experience advantageous
What we offer you:
- Competitive salaries
- Dedicated consultant working on your behalf
Why work with Remedy Education?
We are dedicated to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Through our engagement and interaction with our schools, we can highlight their needs and respond to them with the very best staff possible.
If you want to apply for the above role please contact Carly Walters at Remedy Education!!
SEN Special Education Needs inclusion ASD Aspergers Autism PMLD MLD EBD Profound Learning Difficulties Mild Learning Difficulties