Tower Hamlets, London
£70 - £90 per day
about 2 months ago
SEN School Administrator: Tower Hamlets
Are you an experienced school administrator with experience within secondary, primary or SEN schools looking for a School Administrator position in London?
At Remedy Education we are currently looking for a SEN School Administrator with SIMS, FMS, Attendance and Admissions experience to join at one of our lovely Tower Hamlets schools - the school has excellent transport links to most of London.
The ideal candidate will provide efficient and professional secretarial and administrative support to the SENCO and SEN team. The candidate will be required to be aware of and comply with policies & procedures relating to child protection; equal opportunities; health safety and security; confidentiality and data protection and to report all concerns to an appropriate person.
Previous Admin experience in a school setting is a must for this role - as is SIMS experience.
Main duties for this position will include:
- Providing overall administration support to the Special Educational Needs Department
- Answering the telephone
- Assisting with SIMS updates as required
- Greeting visitors
- Inputting invoices as required using SIMS, FMS
- Ordering items and checking receipt of goods
What we can offer:
- Excellent pay rates to match your scale & current market rate
- A dedicated consultant to offer you full ongoing support in your new role
- Regular job reviews to ensure you are completely happy with your new role, team & environment
- On-going career support & advice
- Continual knowledge on the ever changing education sector
If you are happy to be considered for this job please either e-mail me firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0208 418 1390