£80 - £90 per day
about 1 month ago
Long term perm
Reception 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant - Croydon, New Addington
This role will include:
- Supporting a young boy in Reception
- Taking responsibility for the safeguarding of the young people in your care.
- Supporting the school team to provide a stimulating, safe and nurturing environment for students to learn.
Remedy Education are assisting a wonderful Croydon based Primary School in recruiting a Reception SEN Teaching Assistant. This is a full-time role with a January start, then following an initial period working on a temporary basis this role could become permanent and you may be offered a school contract.
To join us and be successful in this SEN Reception Teaching Assistant role, you will need to:
- Have experience in working with special needs developmental support, in particular ASD
- Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Provide a CV with employment/education history included. Employment breaks must be explained
- Have the legal right to work in the UK
This Croydon based Primary School are seeking an experienced and compassionate EYFS Teaching Assistant to support a pupil with Special Educational Needs in Reception who requires 1:1 support. The child has ASD challenges. To be considered for this position you must have a track record of supporting pupils who require special needs developmental support; have strong interpersonal skills; and have a passion for working with children and a desire to make a difference.
About the school:
This successful school ensure that they provide an inclusive education for all. They are dedicated to the ongoing support of SEND pupils and allocate support staff accordingly. Teaching Assistants work exceptionally well with Teaching staff, particularly with pupils with SEN requirements. The SEN & EAL provisions are very strong, with pupils being cared for on an individual basis.
The benefits of working as an experienced SEND Learning Support Assistant at this school include:
- Working in a friendly, supportive team
- Ongoing professional development and promotion opportunities
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this Reception SEN TA position, located in Croydon. For more information about the role, contact Carly Walters at Remedy Education on, 0208 418 1390.