£160 - £200 per day
about 1 month ago
Long term perm
Salary: £140 - £200 per day
Full-time, September 2020 start, Long term
We are recruiting for an incredible PRU in Greenwich looking for a passionate Teacher who can start September on a full-time basis.
The day to day responsibility of a teacher is to work with the students with a range of different needs which include ASD, SEBD and SEMH Needs. The focus of the teacher is to support all the students effectively and manage their behaviour in a positive manner.
The teacher should be be able to deliver a wide curriculum and have strong behaviour management and you will need to have prior experience working with these needs at primary level. This is a great school to work with and will be a worthwhile role for the successful applicant.
Please note: A new enhanced DBS will be needed for this role or a subscription to the DBS update service.
- Qualified Teacher with Relevant SEN Background
- SEND school-based Experience
- ASD, SEBD, SEMH: needs experience
- Child and Adult Workforce DBS
- September 2020 start
- Level 1 safeguarding certificate
- Recent school-based references
- Valid Photo ID - Driving Licence or passport
- Full DBS- registered on the update service
What you need to do now:
You can also click "applynow" to forward an up to date copy of your CV for consideration. If you feel this role isn't right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
What you'll get in return:
- SEND Teachers and Teaching Assistants
- Primary Teachers and Support Staff
- Secondary Teachers and Support Staff
- Nursery Nurses and Nursery Assistants
- FE Lecturers
- Note Takers
- BSL Signers
- Academic Support Workers and Dyslexia Tutors
As well as an attractive and competitive daily rate, you will gain experience of working within a school and a good insight into the education sector. We're extremely proud to have been assisting schools in these areas for several years. You will also join our 'refer a friend' scheme where you could be entitled to receive £150.
Remedy is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Remedy Education is committed to Safer Recruitment and any appointments made will be subject to employment checks including a DBS check.