29 days ago
SEN Outreach Worker - Redbridge, East London
Remedy are currently working on a really exciting role for one of our schools in Redbridge.
We are looking for an Outreach Learning Support Mentor to work with SEN children who are not in Mainstream education and who are of secondary school age. The ideal person will be passionate about providing Learning Support, experienced supporting students who have complex needs, facilitating and coaching some of our hardest to reach students so they can achieve great outcomes.
- Deliver and monitor the impact of pastoral interventions, including learning support
- Set and review targets for students
- Open dialogue with families to work collaboratively to best support students
- Support teachers/Case Coordinator with strategies to best engage vulnerable or challenging learners in the classroom or at home.
- To encourage the development and improvement of literacy and numeracy skills by using creative lesson plans.
- To help plan and prepare individualised work for pupils with the help of the organisations
- Build relationships with students and families * Ensure incidents are logged and that records are kept up to date
- Keeping up to date on resources, training and current information
- Experienced working with Pupils with BESD (Behavioural emotional and social difficulties)
- Experience of working with pupils with (ASC) Autistic Spectrum Condition
- Experience of working directly with high risk and complex pupils
- Flexibility to working outside of the contracted hours in order to meet the needs of the student
- Have an understanding and interested with working with young people
- Committed to helping students achieving their goals
- Realisable, Patience and Enthusiastic
- Punctual and Good time management skill
The contact for this role is , call on 020 8418 1390 for Bradley