Tower Hamlets, London
£75 - £85 per day
about 1 month ago
Long term perm
Job Type: EYFS SEN LSA
Job Title: ASD LSA
Location: Tower Hamlets
Start Date: September 2021 start
A thriving and diverse college located in Tower Hamlets, East London are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic experienced LSA to work 1:1 with a pupil with ASD on a long term basis starting ASAP this September 2021.
The college are looking to appoint an enthusiastic teaching assistant to assist the ASD Class. You will be working alongside the class teacher to provide a high standard of support and will need to be able to plan, deliver and monitor work to meet the needs of their Education, Health and Care Plan, as well as adapting materials to support each pupil.
We are looking for an SEN LSA who has the following attributes:
- A variety of communication skills to respond to the ASD needs of the child.
- Empathy and understanding of children's individual learning abilities
- Patience and a good sense of humour
- Willing to go the extra mile for the children in their care
This thriving, successful school has:
- Good OFSTED
- Consistently high standards
- Eager children who are keen to learn
- Enthusiastic and talented staff
- Supportive governors and parents
- A commitment to providing a creative curriculum, including extra curricular activities
If this SEN LSA role sounds of interest please send your CV to Carly Walters Remedy Education today.
At Remedy Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.