£75 - £85 per day
about 2 months ago
SEN LSA - Lambeth, South East London
Are you a LSA looking for start a new role in ASAP?
Do you hold a level 3 TA qualification and have a passion to work with SEN children?
- You must have a level 3 qualification and happy providing personal care.
- If you have experience working with children this will be beneficial to your application
- You will need to have passion to work with SEN children.
- This is a full-time permanent position.
Position: SEN LSA
Location: Lambeth, South East London
Start date/ Interview date: ASAP
Remedy Education are working with a flourishing primary school based in the London borough of Lambeth to recruit a LSA.
The job will involve you working as a LSA. This includes you providing personal care when needed, working very closely with children who have SEN needs. As well as working with other teaching staff to provide extra support to children to need it when learning the curriculum.
Information about the school:
The primary school is located in Lambeth, South East London. The school is a mainstream primary school for pupils from EYFS all the way to year 6. The school is best known for nurturing and developing their pupils into lifelong learners.
Salary & Benefits:
- £75 - £85 per day
- There will be full training for you learn and grow
- You will have the opportunity to work in an Outstanding Ofsted rated school
How to apply:
Registration Interviews will be arranged online so please get in touch to book you appointment with Remedy Education today to find out more and join our supply team. Please get in touch by applying here, emailing me at or calling the office . We look forward to hearing from you!