East London, London
£80 - £90 per day
about 1 month ago
Job title: Teaching Assistant
Location: East London - Newham
Settings: Mainstream, PRU, SEN Primary and secondary Schools
Pay rate: £80 - £90 per day (Depending on experience)
Working hours: 8:30am - 4:00pm (Term time only)
Remedy Recruitment are working with fantastic mainstream/SEN/PRU Primary Schools and secondary schools in Newham, which are all seeking a SEN Teaching Assistant to provide targeted support to Specials Needs learners across key stage 1,2,3, and 4 with ASD. This role will be starting in September 2022 on a long-term basis with permanent opportunities for the right candidate. This is a great opportunity for an SEN Teaching Assistant to develop their career within a friendly and supportive environment.
Duties and responsibilities
- To provide 1:1 support to young learners across key stage 1 and 2 or 3 and 4 with ASD.
- As an SEN Teaching Assistant, you will be responsible for providing feedback on child's progress to class teachers and parents
- Establish trusting relationships with pupils and interact with them according to individual needs and personalities
- Working with teachers to monitor progress of pupils
- Always Engage with the children, bring that positive energy into the workplace
If you are an SEN Teaching Assistant looking for a new opportunity within a reputable mainstream school, we would love to hear from you