North London, London
about 2 months ago
SEN Learning Support Assistant
I am working with a variety of schools in the North London boroughs of Enfield, Camden and Islington that are in need of SEN Learning Support Assistants to join their dedicated teams on a long-term ASAP.
The schools are looking for enthusiastic people, passionate about improving the education of SEN students and can offer a rewarding career moving forward!
We cover all areas of the SEND sector, these include:
- Social, emotional and mental health (SEMH)
- Specific learning difficulties (SpLD)
- Moderate learning difficulty (MLD)
- Profound and multiple learning difficulty (PMLD)
- Physical disability (PD)
- Hearing impairment (HI)
- Visual impairment (VI)
- Speech, language and communication needs (SLCN)
Why become a Learning Support Assistant?
- You're passionate about enhancing children's education.
- You may have experience as a Teaching Assistant and are looking for a new, rewarding role.
- You care about career progression; you may even want to be a teacher in the future!
- You're a new graduate looking to gain experience in schools.
If you are interested in speaking about this position, please contact Zeki at Remedy Education