£75 - £90 per day
12 days ago
Remedy Education are looking to recruit experienced SEN Learning Support Assistants for Special Educational Needs (SEN) schools in the Lambeth area. The SEN Learning Support Assistant role will be supporting students throughout the school day with their learning, as well as getting around the school. Some roles will have personal care involved. The SEN Learning Support Assistant will be working with children with a variety of needs including ASD, ADHD, PMLD and SEMH children. Experience with these needs is preferred but not essential.
Additional training is also preferred but not essential, such as hoist training, prevent, approach/team teach etc. If you have any additional training or qualifications that will assist you in the role, then please include this in your CV at the application phase.
To be considered for the SEN Learning Support Assistant position, you will:
* Have worked within a school environment within the last two years
* Have experience working with SEN children with a variety of needs
* Have a valid DBS on the Update Service (or be willing to obtain one)
* Be able to acquire performance-based school references from relevant work experience
* Have strong behaviour management and communication skills
* Be eligible to work in the UK
Remedy Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Remedy Education
Remedy Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Remedy Education can offer
As a valued employee of Remedy, you will receive:
* Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
* Guaranteed pay scheme (to commence when schools re-open, subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
* Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
* Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
* Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
* Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a SEN Learning Support Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or by emailing with an up-to-date CV
For more information about this role and other opportunities across Remedy, please contact our SEN team on 0208 418 1390.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.