about 1 month ago
Long term perm
Remedy Education is working with a Secondary school who are recruiting for experienced Level 3 Teaching Assistant who is confident and able to support a key group of SEN pupils; this will include contributing to weekly and daily planning with the SEND Teacher, following the bespoke curriculum and EHCP of each individual pupil.
If you have experience working with SEN pupils on a 1-2-1 basis or in groups, we encourage you to apply.
This is a high achieving school in Lewisham with an excellent reputation within the community. This is an excellent opportunity for you to find a long term role in a school that values its staff and helps every staff member to develop. You must be available to start in September 2022 and willing to commit for the full academic year.
We are looking for someone who:
* Has recent experience as a Teaching assistant and working with SEN children.
* Has excellent behaviour management skills.
* Has excellent knowledge of the KS3 & KS4 Curriculum.
* Can promote cultural development.
* Has great communication
* Is willing to learn and take new ideas on board.
The key benefits of working with Remedy Education are:
* A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs.
* 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone.
* Minimal administration (no time sheets).
* Email and SMS verification of bookings.
All candidates who register with Remedy Education are required to provide references for the previous 2 years of work, as well as complete an enhanced DBS check. Any interviews can be held via Zoom call if preferred.
If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Carly Walters directly.