£220 - £250 per hour + Depending on Experience
2 months ago
SEN High Needs and Tracking Officer - Enfield Council - Up to £250 per day!
"This role requires a high level of work with ICT software to quality assure high quality written EHC Plans, written by officers, collated from a variety of professional reports, allocate out funding for mainstream schools using our in-house funding calculator for high needs top-up and track performance against our national and local performance targets as well as against our statutory duties. Experience of working with Synergy is a necessity. Candidates will need to have:
- Experience of successfully managing performance and providing clear constructive feedback
- Experience of successfully implementing plans and projects to time and budget
- Ability to effectively plan and manage budgets and resources
- High level of knowledge/experience of IT including databases, and an understanding of how it is used to support the work of the service and adhering to GDPR
- Knowledge of Local Authority accountability and monitoring processes and policies relating to the SEND Service including the DfE SEN2 report, Delegated Funding and FOI/SAR requests
- Problem-solving skills; have intellectual adaptability, investigate issues and create solutions
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.