£75 - £80 per day
about 1 year ago
SEN Graduate Teaching Assistant - Wandsworth
Are you a supportive and engaging graduate with SEN experience?
Do you wish to build on your in-school experience before teacher training or pursuing a career in an area of psychology?
SEN Graduate Teaching Assistant - Benefits:
- Paid school based experience
- £70-80 a day
- Long-term, full-time role in the same school
- Close to strong transport links
- Based in South West London, Wandsworth
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers/Ed psychologists
- Interviewing now for an immediate start
SEN Graduate Teaching Assistant - Role:
- Plan, deliver and run intervention sessions
- Differentiate according to individual student needs
- Support students who have challenging behaviour
- Also support students who have special educational needs (SEN)
- Communicate excellently with various people
We are ideally looking for a strong bubbly person who is able to support SEN students within our SEN school. You will be working along side the classroom teacher and also some 1:1 work.
Our school has primary and secondary aged students were you can work with your preferred aged. As this is an SEN school you will be on your feet a lot, there might also be some element of person care, you might need to assist some children with taking them to the toilet.
If you are interested in this role then please apply now, you can also call Sophie at Remedy for more information on 0208 418 1390.