£150 - £200 per day
about 2 months ago
SEN Food Technology Teacher - Southwark
At Remedy Education, we're recruiting for an exciting opportunity to work in a successful secondary SEN school within Southwark who are currently recruiting for a KS4/5 teacher to start September 2022.
About the role:
This is a full-time, long-term role teaching Food Technology to Key Stage 4/5 students. This role comes with plenty of room for career progression for those who commit to the school's passion for providing a supportive and enriching environment for these young adults. The school also places great emphasis on staff wellbeing and a healthy work-life balance.
The School are looking for a confident educator who has the ability to understand & connect with the students on an educational level.
- Have the ability to build strong rapport with young adults, and have experience mentoring students
- Have experience teaching KS5
- Have a background in education (Does not have to be within a school)
- Have a proven background of raising pupil progress
- A real desire to make a positive difference to the students that you work with
We are Remedy Education, the most trusted education recruitment agency, with professional development and support at our core.
- Get paid in line with national scales (AWR compliant)
- Your own dedicated consultant
- £100 'Refer a Friend' bonus
- Wellbeing support, travel discounts, and retail offers from our partners
How to apply
You can apply for this role below or get in touch with us directly. All applicants require the appropriate qualifications, and all teachers require a formally-recognised teaching qualification.
If you are not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful for this role.
All candidates must have a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check before starting work. Full assistance provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Remedy Education storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the GDPR requirements.